I'd never leaf you.



I don't quite recall where we met. However, I do remember exactly how you made me feel. When first laying eyes on you, it felt as if we were the only two in the room.  Examining every inch of you, I grasped you tightly,  brought you near to me, and caressed you slowly. You felt so soft in my hands. I began slipping you over my head, arms deep in your sleeves. You embraced my body. I had to turn around to see how the future would be with you. When looking into the mirror, I was inspired.  Complimenting me with your style, patterns, and color, I felt untouchable. 


To many this may sound like a romance novel.... but for me this was when I fell in love with fashion. It was a love like none that I've ever felt before. An unconditional love.  It was almost 4 years ago when I stood in that dressing room, looked myself in the mirror, and decided that I would open an online shop known as Livintage Apparel. It was something that I had never thought I'd do. I was actually scared to death but I went out on faith and did it.  It was all because of that "Leaf Printed Shirt".

To any young entrepreneur who has ever thought of taking this leap of faith, I encourage you to go for it. There is nothing impossible. I repeat, nothing impossible if you put your mind to it.  If you only make $1 on a sale, you're $1 richer and you have room to grow. 


Now is not the time to back down. There will be many obstacles but never give up on your dream.


 

                               








I'm glad you saw something good in me-
 "Leaf Printed Shirt"




















Comments